19 October 2010

Quickie

Just to keep this blog alive. It has been dead for a few days weeks before. Really got to work hard in blogging and also having lots of fun here.

One of those days to uni, I captured myself before leaving home. An insight of my life as a student after two years!

and me likey =)























The laziness of putting on contact lens.























Spice up a little with additional of blurriness

My stuff are really good bargain which you can't even have thought it is dirt cheap. LOL!

Top to bottom
Winter cap / beanie from Taiwan street : RM 20
Cardigan from USA Rue21 : US 3 (even cheaper than my beanie)
Sleeves white top 2 pieces from KK Hypermarket : RM 20
Jeans from KK Mall : RM 50

On top of that matching flats and bag

















Studded bag from Taiwan Street : RM 20
Flats from Taiwan Street : RM 15 (if not mistaken otherwise less than RM 20)

Spring is good for dress up. Probably the most expensive item I am wearing is my spectacles. Can't get any cheap for a good eye sight. Not that I even dare to risk. Eyes are important.

1 comment :

Sista said...

mehh fashion post