30 October 2010

Happy & Sad day

Since imma got alot of time (excuse of not studying) I want to blog about this other day, two weeks ago on a Friday sunny afternoon my friend came over to my place as we decided to get our work done prior to the due date.

When you make plans, that is where your plans are going to fail. We were so enthusiastic and well prepared what we were going to do the day before. But oh well, all things were so wrong at the time. My friend took an hour 45minutes to reach my house because of the traffic and it was near to the peak hour. So that's a bad starting point.

By the time she arrived at my place, guess what happen?! As she was trying to pick up her laptop and books from the passenger door, the wind went crazy and the whole door was shut. Urgh, the worst part was her keys were still inside the car. Which means she can't access to her car anymore and she haven't even got her books yet, just the lappy and balancing the door and herself.

She called me when she was outside my house. And I went out to check how serious it could be. Seriously, it was pretty bad. Under the sun and combination of strong wind, we examined the car and see what we could do (as if like we knew.lol). We can't think of something convincing. And then we googled and see some youtube videos on how to open the car door without a key. There seem quite easy but actually when we tried to do it. All fail.

We use like 2 cloth hangers of mine, spoon, knife and ruler - None of it work. I think the part we didn't grasp well is the law of motion. Remember we learned that in school like hukum daya (Law of motion) discovered but Newton. I don't it somehow lock in my head. Is the force and the distance that made us fail to open the door. We took 4hours trying to open the door and abondent our books.

One of her friend came to rescue after our failure. *sigh*


















Look at the car, my heart also break into pieces. The mark of which we tried to open up some room to insert the cloth hanger in.

The value now is depreciated probably by few hundreds than the market price. How painful is that?


















I don't know how this happen. Must be the guy that helped her, actually broke the rubber attached to the door.

To commerate our hours of sweating under sun, crazy wind and rain too, we decided to have a good meal. Hence, we wanted to make a big feast (although didn't study at all!!!).


















I drove on that day because she really had a bad day and didn't want to do anything. At least she can still smile for the camera.

Big feast for two person.























Nandos, my favy of all time. Whole chicken with large chips and barbeque ribs.

At least we tried to do something to feel better.

Be careful all of you. When you guys really lock your key in the car, google and watch some youtube videos. There are really helpful. Please do not do it for crime!

1 comment :

Sista said...

sandi is so sexy! ehehe.

at least the feast rewards the 4 hours of hard work trying to pry open the car door.

sigh... really ouch lor to see the damage did to the car. :(