13 November 2009

Test & New stuffs

I am now going to study at least an hour a day! Ya, I know you are surprise. I need to prepare for a test...a test that determines part of my future, maybe contribution like 50% to the next step.

Please bear with me! And I will try my best to update more frequently than ever! Gosh! see I always give Janji Palsu... haiz...I think I should take back my words first. Sorry! Pull back! Pull Back! wtfish..!!


****

All of you, well maybe not, the ladies must be more interested in reading this than me explaining about the test.


So, here it goes. Some of the good buys I had in a day! I hardly shop but I pampered myself once in a blue moon. Nah, not pampered because it is not luxury stuff anyway, maybe more of like things I will use and need at the same time.


My Barang-Barang~~

1) Watson; Herbal Gingko Leaf mask from Watson. Price 19.90.

2) Heels from Doss RM 39. How I end up buying this? actually the story goes like this. I have a few clothes that doesn't have a match heels and that makes me doesn't wear them. So I have to grab this. But in a split second I thought why waste money and put it back. Then the flats that I was wearing, the grip on the right leg came off. Darn! I need this heels.

3) Hair Clip from Cindy RM 2.80. Very useful after shower. It is a summer year in Malaysia. Everytime after shower my hair hasn't get dry I clip my hair together during dinner. I don't need to tie my hair and left a shape there. Or even during daytime can clip all the hair up. ;)
And because someone break mine!

4) Accessories for head from Cindy RM 8.90. HOHO! I bought this all of the sudden because I think it is trendy and fun like that. I wanna wear it someday somewhere. Will post photos if I did.


I bought all cheap stuffs but for good use.

Ahhh..I am so Happy! Bedtime stories now! Goodnite peeps!


Next Update : I try to blog about Hershey Chocolate. Who doesn't know about the brand?


No comments :