12 November 2008

SHR Orientation Day 2

*Ohh...five more post more and I shall announce the winner. Post 5, contest is still on the go.*

The journey during my Orientation Day 2~

As expected the overwhelming delight-ness, my fond over food. teehee =)



The view from Five Sails.

Cantik????

And visited the Kitchen in Magellan. This is what they do for the room service. They prepared the table and when there's order, they would send to the guest room with that.


Business Centre, actually taking the shadow of us Queuing up for Hotel Inspection. Have not being queuing for a long time. Reminds me of my school days when we had this stupid assembly every Monday! sick sick sick...


The little shop have this turtle which I've been looking at it everytime I pass by. I think I should buy...and it costs quite a little RM89.90 for that. Do you think it's reasonable? Hhhmm..


This is Faizal from Five Sails. My group presentation member in dancing. hehe! His body is very elastic lahh!! Even I kalah to him kao2!!

Know about Blue Lagoon, Level 1, Magellan Sutera ? A place for dining and drinking...and Dancing, can't you see the dance floor in the center?!


On the entrance, they have this Mug with something craved on it! Didn't really bother to see as people keep hijacking my hp for shots! Until my battery died off...could you believe it..


Visiting this carving centre.Carrot craving on the spot.



The skills of shaping and carving.

I'm gonna cut my fingers rather than shaping the carrots.

Close up!! It's not easy, it takes hours to do just a small and simple shape. Do you have the patience?


And some glance of the gym. The workout equipments...


The amenities after your shower. Just put on your clothes and SHR provide you the necessaries. :)


Camwhore 1 picture only in the toilet while waiting for the Miss Macam-Macam doing her small biz.


Last but not least, The Puteri Sutera. I am sure many of you got the External look but not the Internal. Here sooclara.blogspot.com is going to show you some sneak peek inside. :) Are you happy?

Romancing the waves what a lovey dovey tagline~

Amir from Marina Pool Bar acting as the ship controller.


Him posing at the living hall. He is a guy that appeared to be very cool at the beginning so I didn't want to talk to him. On day 3, he turned to be the one that likes to be friended so much.

Keep taking the advantage to appear himself in my pictures. Geezz...minta puji oo..

The spacious kitchen... good enough for cooking.


Finally, the room... So comfortable


There are 3 rooms but didn't manage for the other shots when this time my battery dies off! I wanna keel those who hijacked my camera..gagaggagaga!!


Fork out 400USD...and I'll bring YOU out to the sea for an hour. That's the price you need to pay. I.AM.SERIOUS.DON'T.PLAY.PLAY.

.I have the phobia with the word "NOW".



No comments :