22 August 2008

Friday Owl & 70% discount

It is so rare for me to be still awake at this hour. Ever since I've started working full time, I never stay up late. 11pm is really late to me. LOL~ Sounds like I'm old already. :S But nature calls, when the clock strikes 10 pm, the bed is calling me.

So why am I still awake right now? Actually I was very sleepy around 9pm but my KL friends were here and we could only make it tonight for a drink or else we wouldn't get to meet up. The yumcha session had to be after 10pm because they had something on. In that case, while waiting for their call, I laid down on bed, too tired.

It was about 10.15pm, I beh tahan already and really wanted to sms them and said I couldn't make it because I could dozed off anytime by now. hehehe!! Thought for a while, the only chance to meet, most of them were here, I shouldn't miss. In the midst of still holding back the decision to go or not to go, sms received - " You may come now, we are about to end."

That sms strucked me, no second thought. Quickly changed, car keys and off I went. It was a jolly dolly yumcha session. Chit chatting like how we were last time, no awkwardness. That's the way it should be right?

I couldn't sleep now maybe the sleeping time had past.sigh.dead meat tomorrow in office, sure berabis mengantuk kao kao!!!!!!!!

*****************************

Mega sales have yet to be ended soon. Have you got your things? The particular bag you've been aiming for some time and now is 50% discount?!!

Few weeks ago, my intention was to buy a white shoe for a wedding dinner. Visited a few footwear shops, couldn't find any suitable!! :((( kitsim o!! sebaliknya I bought other unnecessary stuffs!!!! how can you resist the temptation when it's cheap like that huh???????

Instead I bought a totally different colour one~~


From Hidung (Nose) RM 32 after discount 70%. I actually love the heels. And its comfortable when I tried it on compare to the others tons of shoes I've tried on my foot the day itself.


This apparel is from Biji (Seed)



RM 17. after 70% discount. mmm....normal shirt I know. However, the cutting look pretty good on my body curve. hahahaha!!! its true...next time I take picture and prove it to you! :D

One last item of the day.......



Also from Biji (Seed) and its only RM 20 - 70% discount. :)))))) This one also show my body curvy bahh~~ because I'm skinny..ehehhe

OUTBREAK NEWS!!!!

They (KL buddies) said now I look better because..... because I'm fatter than before. *melompak setinggi-tingginya!!!* so happy oooo!!! my face chubby a little and then my arms are little bit bigger. wuuu huuuu!!!!!!! My mission is still on-going, maybe I'm gonna achieve one of the resolution I made for 2008. Ya lah ya lah..i know you're laughing noww!! laugh la laugh la... :p




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

damn cheap ok wtf. i also want to shop, more pants and skirts wtf.