07 March 2008

Miss Sabah 2008 semi-final


It is Miss Sabah semi-final selection. In mind, you must be thinking as an auspicious and one of the most happening event. So do I. Indeed, I was disappointed by the whole event, performance and the presentation. The P.A system wasn't working well enough at the speakers, hardly we could hear what are the contestants were talking about!! This lead me to lack of paying attention to the show and The Bed wasn't so pack.

So, I'll just let the pictures to do the rest of the talking. Thanks to Jerry for taking most of the pictures!

It started with the casual wear. [showing the nice ones]


Followed by swim wear. ( I wonder is there any "Miss" competition that doesn't require swim wear)



Then the evening wear.


Announcement of results.


The 10 finalist will be competing at Sutera Harbour on 15th March

Hawaii dance performance with Hawaii wear

That was it for the night.


No comments :