28 March 2008

Hairy moisturizer

Moisturizers

It feel so nice to touch your own skin when it is soft and smooth. I started to apply moisturizer when I found my leg skin to be dried, look like the fish scale. I tried to apply regularly but sometimes I do fail because of my laziness and forgetful mind.

To make your life easier, moisturizers now come in a handy packaging where you can bring with you wherever you go, just nice to fit into your handbag. So, I started to bring it with me when I was in college. When my lecturers were doing their job, I simply applied on my leg. My skin type is dry especially my leg, what more when you spend most of the hours a day in an air-condition room.


Left : Nivea - Intensive Milk for Dry Skin
Right : Johnson's baby Lotion

I got this Nivea moisturizer from somewhere...freebies. Oohh, I remembered during the Nivea Roadshow in Taylor's College, they were giving out this moisturizers to the students. My friend told me, this moisturizer really moisturize your skin. Just apply once and it will last for 24 hours. WOW!! Previously, those moisturizers that I used before can't last long, at least have to apply twice a day. And so, with this moisturizer, it makes my life easier much much more!

Little did I know, it is so super duper moisturize that it gives another result...Don't Laugh okay?! It actually makes your hairs grow longer and more on your legs and hands! GGAHHH!!! I'm not kidding. After a few weeks of usage, when I really take notice ( I usually applied without looking) at my leg,



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



AAHHH!! SO MANY HAIRS AND THEY ARE LONGGGG!!! In my whole life, my legs and hands doesn't have so many hairs and the hairs are just invisible yet short. But now.....uugghhh...to me, it looks really really bad!!!...but my friend said just normal.(Maybe I get use to seeing my legs and hands before)

I saw one of my course mate that used to pluck hairs off her hands and arms during lectures.
( You would know how boring it is until our hands are so reckless during lectures!! If you are student, you understand...lectures are boring. Hehehe!!! ) She told me her hairs started to grow when she applied a very moisturized moisturizer, don't know which brand already. (I was thinking, "Huh?? Got such thing mehh??" It actually happens to certain people only not all but unfortunately, it happened to me)

We didn't go deeply into the topic and she continued her plucking process. ( She told me not pain at all, get used to it. I went OOUucchhh!!! when I saw her plucking ) She also saw my Nivea moisturizer that I was using and if I remembered, she did warn me of the moisturize level, I might get hairs growing longer and more =( Thought it wouldn't bring such effect on me because my legs are really dryyy...

So be more aware to choose any moisturizers or lotions in the market, if you don't want the same case happen on you!

**Embarrassed to show my hairy leg, no pictures taken**


.Nivea moisturizer anyone??.




No comments :