29 February 2008

Listen, Listen Not

I was getting all wet, washing the toilet when this song played in the MTV channel last year. I quickly ran out to see who the singer was and get a glimpse of the music video.

After running a few steps, who is this lady? mmm..hot..? yeah.. (music video end) Then I went to search in youtube. Her song, Bleeding Love caught my attention without second attempt. The code for the video were not available to copy so visit here to watch.

Then after, I started sharing with my friends. Not many people knew her... She is actually The X Factor winner. My sister had fallen in love with this song. She had it on in her mobile phone as the ringtone and message tone. See, how addicted it can be. Hope you enjoy the song as much as I did.

Stop bleeding
Clara Soo







No comments :