02 November 2010

I hate HTML


I have been fixing the previous post for 2hours just to get it right. But I really gave up. I couldn't update from the previous post, so here I ended up posting another one.

Is it just me? Or blogspot sucks now?!

This is the update after the shopping.

*****

Ohai again. Imma so good and dedicated now. Just came back from shopping and then blog again. huhu...
 
Anyway, yes i changed and went out since it was not raining. 2hours of quick and grab shopping, also (*@*) looking for a part time regular job since summer holidays is like 3 weeks away. Now is exam period already! Holla, study mood ON please, I beg you Mr & Mrs Book please invite me into your midst. haha!

First thing first - job hunting fail. I dunno why all the shops I saw was hiring 2 weeks ago but now all the ads no longer sticking at the window already *sigh* I printed like 5 resumes to give out but came back with 5 in hands too *boo

Second thing comes second wtf. I bought some groceries since I will be going out again this week end for a friend's birthday. So don't need to buy alot some more I am walking, my friend got a car, save enegry for now.

My short journey today, ahah as if



















Trolley basket with my handbag in it. I know it will be heavy after shopping, so no choice gotta bring along, i seem like an auntie (>.<) eeww / but at least I am cool, boots and snake skin leggings, both from Taiwan.
























Grey autumn dress and badge cardigan. Both also (again) from Taiwan. omaigawt,my nose look so big here! actually is small. haha~


















Can see the bus or not. Far behind, yellow colour.

Ok, let me draw some indication.



  















Actually got two buses coming in the same direction. I hopped on the first one that reached my bus stop first. But the last bus in this picture actually arrived the destination faster than the first bus which I hopped on :'(

Show you my where my money gone . . .
 























@ Foodie / I got mince beef & singles cheese. All on special. 























Some vege with an insight of my foot.

Can see or not reduced price. Aiyah, I only aim this kind one, so that I can save more. It's not rotten what, still good, is just that the expiry date is near but I will be eating that everyday. Not a problem to me. By the time, I already finish lur..
























Uncle Tobys is so healthy. He invented such kind of oat bars. Again, on special $1.99. Very good during uni,no breakfast, munched this!

Last but not least, everyone is going to *heart* this.

Free stuff in burst snapshots. Read my expression, no caption inserted.



















#1






















 #2




















#3




















 
#4



















 #5 

All these photos are captured with HP in-built webcam, my first time using since I bought this lappy in February!

P/s: Tired of fixing the HTML. Out of space meh out of space. Frustrated already!

1 comment :

Sista said...

Big W basket! lol

ya can see you look so happy with your free stuff. haha