01 February 2010

Lilai Hotel, Taiwan

I wanted to do this review for Lilai Hotel, Taiwan. They earned my review after my stay here for 5nights. And I think I should write because before I went, I was searching for this hotel to read more but I couldn't find any.


The rooms

Some people might back out for not seeing much review online and when you called they couldn't really understand our Malaysian mandarin. At the first place, I almost gave up with this hotel.

I emailed them directly through their website, and they weren't any response. So I called up and told me that they would verify my booking and send me the details together with the payment details. In fact, they failed to send the payment details but verify my booking. Don't you think its funny? When I called up, they assured me that a room will be reserved for me.


So I went without paying *brave


Upon arriving, yes a room reserved for me. Checked.


Nice one. Checked.



Before it got messy!

I know I know, it looked like "one night stand" kind of room! I really thought it was on my first night.

Bed sheets were clean. Checked.

Bathroom clean. Checked.



The bathroom ceiling is very low. Not advisable for 5 feet 10 and above.

One good thing that they practice in this hotel is, I don't need to pay 1 stretch at a time for the 5 nights. I paid daily because I wasn't sure I could stand for the first night. I went to check out other hotels down the block, there were nice one, much pricey and there were worst one, exact the same price. So I think this hotel is acceptable.


Mirror to tidy up before going out for exploring

You were still thinking about "one night stand" hotel. 5 days, I didn't see any! Despite, many Hongkees and Taiwanese from other towns came to spend their weekends here.


Waiting area for your lift to arrive

Complimentary mineral water everyday. Checked.


Enjoying soya bean on the 13th Floor! Drizzling.

Breakfast. Checked. Everyday is Ham, Egg, Bread and Soya bean. Amazing soya bean okay? Must say amazing, to emphasize the deliciousness. Haha! Must drink.


Going down for supper at 12am *shy Its bad for health! But hey on holiday ;) Who cares!

Convenient. Checked
.
1 minute walk to bus stop.

5 minutes walk to Taipei Main Station. (Turn right from the hotel)

5 minutes walk to Ximending. (Turn left from the hotel)


Since AIRASIA, now everyone can fly had just opened its new route to Taipei, Taiwan. This review might help you.


If you are planning to stay here. Contact details as below:-


Li Lai Hotel

TEL: 886-2-23111440

FAX: +886223110444

Email: lilaihotel@hotmail.com

ADDRESS: 1F, No.21, Sec. 1, Zhonghua Rd., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City 100, Taiwan


I shall end this post with us having MOS burger for supper.





1 comment :

Sista said...

hehehe funny photos ;P