07 November 2009

Re-design the Heels

I am so seriously BAD! I just started the ONITA week 2 weeks ago and the 3rd week I fail to update anymore! I am so disappointed with myself and How would this shit be happening to me!

I know the Killer of all is WORK! :(

Anyway, today I wanna show you The Making of my high heels.
I re-design my shoes after 1 of the ribbons drop off some where that I could search for it.


This heels is still in good condition, the heels, the fabric and in all. So I thought why not re-design it so I can wear it again.

Step 1
The stuff that you need in hands are as the below:-


Shiny glittery stick on , Ribbon and super glue.

Step 2
Easy but you need to have patient doing this! I am not sure about the outcome though. Take off the ribbon the other heels. Measure the ribbon on your heels to cover the stain. Fold it into half and sewed it on both side for strong holds.


Step 3
Cut the glittery shiny same sizes with the both ribbons that you had just sewed. Stick them on the ribbons.




Step 4
Final step! Now sewed them into the heels.




TADA!

.
..
...
....
...
..
.


Big saving! I had just save a few bucks in my pocket.

What do you think about it?




5 comments :

Sherry said...

very pretty! it look brand new!

laydeylike said...

sherry, thank you for your compliment! :)

Sista said...

wahahaha, err... did tutu help you ka HAHAHAHAHA.

Sista said...

wahahaha, err... did tutu help you ka HAHAHAHAHA.

laydeylike said...

sista: u think tutu know kah? geezz..!!