22 October 2009

Oh-No-It's-Thursday-Again

I tried very much to blog consistently but I still fail to do so. I am such a BAD blogger.

So I come up with something - Oh-No-It's-Thursday-Again = O.N.I.T.A. I will have a session with my readers on topics to talk about & my readers would give as many opinions as possible. Why Thursday? Because today is Thursday ... LOL! I shall start today & hope I won't deteriorate.

The topic for today is 'How do you keep your man/boyfriend from mixing much with his friends?'. This inspiration came from a small comment that I saw in a website. Not very much related but I change the topic a little bit.

The story goes :-

by, S. Chong "I have a boyfriend that mix very much with his friends. He is the type that wouldn't know how to say "NO"/reject to his friends. I find it very difficult to control him as such. He would at least hang out once in a week either at clubs or cafes. I tried to join several times but I myself didn't feel comfortable because I am totally just not into the group talk!"

Do you get what Miss Chong means? She hardly get along with his boyfriend's friends. Not a good start.

"What makes things worst or even more complicated, most of them are females. Jeng Jeng Jeng! (sound effect added) The problem starts from here. I know truly that my boyfriend won't cheat on me, but I don't trust his friends because I know his friends would teach him many ways to not care me when I get angry when he wanted to go out"

Aha...see very the dramatic.

"A few times, I saw, how he turned down his friends through sms or phone calls. The other end would respond "Oooh, got girlfriend already don't want to go out with friends anymore"

(-_-''')

"With that my boyfriend felt offended and wanted to go out again after much persuasion. *sigh* "

This man rather please his friends not his Special Girlfriend. aiyoyoyo! How do you handle such man/boyfriend?

"My heart felt so uneasy every single time he wants to go out. His friends are really big problem to us. Help me"

Ok this is the story by S.Chong. I wonder whether she would stumbled upon my blog and see the comments left by my readers to help her. Thanks to all if you have leave your advises.

I might I wanna share my opinion too after I figure something out.

I am sick but still blog because I just can't sleep and that is why I am here for the Thursday post!



No comments :