03 January 2009

Wild Wild West

I have procrastinate too much...too much until I didn't wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR! *throw eggs*

Too Much until now...I'll be posting quite back dated pictures.

It's PAYBACK time now! I'm gonna load lots lots lots of picture until you say you have enough of me and I should stop! LOL! =D

The Theme is...


WILD WILD WEST

outside at the foyer. I just like those settings. Nice!

That is the entrance to the table seating

There were like thousand of us ... No kidding! The Magellan grand ballroom capacity is for 1000 people. I believe this organization has the most employees in Sabah.

With the Backdrop : Wild Wild West Associates Annual Dinner 2008. 2007 was the 1970's theme. I wasn't one of the associates yet.

Performance from every properties (Pacific, Magellan, Marina, Kinabalu Park & Manukan Island) Each team were to come out with an idea in entertaining everyone. The most interesting team would win some cash.

And this Kinabalu Park team went home with money in their pockets. EVERYONE in the team! Happy! They were presenting a kind of dance...more like Jungle Dance.

More of our camwhoring photos...

I became a Cowgirl icon to my department. The tables of people wanted me to stand in the middle and have some shots of me like that.

Then the others came to paint the picture with me. I was a very cowgirl like when I saw my picture. The night before, I was so panicked, didn't know what to wear. And it was a very last minute preparation.(Thanks, Cath for helping me to choose the shirt) Yeah, I know, I was too busy and I thought everyone is not gonna dress up very to the theme. But I was so wrong.

See the two ladies beside me. The one in yellow dress, looked HOT! yeah, she is a cowgirl too but more to the girly cowboy. She bought her boots for only RM30. It's freaking cheap!!!! @.@

Still looking dry because it was just the starting.

Looking good with the best dress lady. She walked home with RM200 cash. A mother of two sons. Still looking young and partyyy...LOL!

Some of the cast for the Best Dress category. But the lady didn't get the nomination. I don't know why. I still think she should have won the cash.

Nah, he didn't win. Too bad. But still one of the-very-cowboy-look.

In the middle of no where.

Half way getting wet...can see some of my fringe turning into strand by strand already.

Time of getting wet and tipsy.

I like this photo. Very the cowboy feel. By the way, this is my Levi's Jeans model 593 with waist size 24 is no longer fit anymore. Damn it! The time of wearing was already damn freaking tight. The jeans is now resting in my cupboard after been serving the master for only 1 year.

He is Thong, our head artist. All the backdrop and setting is designed by him. And when there's any competition he joined, everyone would like ask him "Why I see you everytime, can please at least don't join one competition ah?" Well, he is too champion that he bagged every competition that he joined. In other words, no luck to be the winner because everyone knows he is going and will win. Too creative.

The purpose I showed you this photo is for you to have a look at the pouch. It is wore as part of the cowgirl prop and also another intention.

TADA!!

They actually bought a bottle of whisky and then filled up the pouch. As we received emails circulating by the HR saying NO ALCOHOL drinks to be brought it. But we are smart and yet WILD to match the theme.


Everyone was happy with the whisky. Didn't discover by anyone even until the end of it. Everyone though it is a PROP. The whisky really drove them crazy/wild...crazy until some forget about their dress up...which they have to breathe in, to maintain Sexy look.

Too drunk to even care about the stomach. Come on shake with me.

You want to DIE or DRINK? Choose one.

By the end of the night, the dance floor is jammed/pack/full with folks.


Dance like they never dance before / Dance like tomorrow will never come.

And I spotted this couple, in cute costume.


It is quite sad that I went home with empty handed but still conscious! hehe! One security guard was lucky, very lucky indeed, drove home a Kancil the grand prize. Why not me huh? I've been predicting they gonna drawed my name since I didn't win any small prizes. So the big prize should be mine. :( I am not lucky like that. :( :( Ok lah...maybe this year again. (If only I'm still here, working in my desk. hehe )




3 comments :

Anonymous said...

LOL ur annual dinner seems like vy fun!!n girl u really need to do more exercise. LOl LOL

Mei-Wah said...

wow, what a fun annual dinner! :) mine is like... erm... bland and dead. :(

laydeylike said...

cath : Ok I will! and u too :p hehehe

mei-wah : because the "gang" rock together-gether...hehehe