06 December 2008

Made in Japan

Post 8. Click *here*

I take effing years to update my blog once. :( This is such a sad thing! Seriously, I don't know why my time is so pack up everyday; is this so-called poor time management or either I am really that pack up? *sigh*

Can you believe it? We are 19 days away from Christmas? and then 6 days from New Year? OMG! I couldn't imagine what is in store for me in 2009. I fear, don't ask me why because I don't even know, and at the same time it's so thrilling.

Anyway, I wanna showed you the things I discovered and find them interesting. Japan invention is always so useful for human being and yet so funny. All of my discovery in this post is from a Japan Store in KK.

Come let me show you what I have here for you. :D

1. Privacy Protection Seal

This item is to seal the confidential notes. For example, you wrote something in a postcards but you don't want people to read, then you paste this sticker on top of the postcards. It wouldn't spoil the postcards. But once it is open, it can't stick back I guess.


2. Container

Container with a blue round thingy. Well, that is a dates in a month; tool to indicate when was the time you store your food in it. To keep track whether it is still edible. How convenient that could be for you and me. Right? No papers or pencils needed.

3. Ink Sponge up cloth

I don't know what is the exact usage. Maybe some of you can correct me in this? For my knowledge, it is to protect table from getting stain from the black ink where by Chinese use it to write chinese characters. And the best thing about Japan product is, they indicate the sizes of the items. So useful.

4. Stand Loupe / Magnifier

This is not the same with the common magnifier that we always get to see and what we had at home. This one could stand on the table which ease your task like getting out the soft wood that eat into your skin. Other words, you doesn't need anyone to hold that magnifier for you.

6. Photo Pockets

with sizes; helps you not to buy the wrong sizes. It protects your photos from getting faded.


huhu...I am not done yet. The below is the best/top discovered items by me in the store. Hold your stomach.

Before I tell you what it is, maybe a wild guess with the picture below.


????????
Bellon?
(Nah, the human picture does tells you.)



5. Fake boobs (whatever you called it)

You put it on your boobies and when someone press on them, each will expand into huge boobies. LOL! Put this trick to your friends. I think it works like that according to the instructions.


6. Chicken head

It works the same with boobies. Put in on the men's / ladies private part and when one press on it, the thing will grow longer and the chicken head pops out.


What an invention from the Japanese. I wonder anyone will buy them though. I, myself did not. But I'm sure it's a nice trick. Put them on during clubbing and when someone did that on you, it will scare them away. Hahahaha ;)

By the way, what are you guys doing for Saturday night? Anything you do, Have FUN!




No comments :