07 July 2008

Time to change

A few days ago, my personal message in MSN was - time to change.

You may have heard of it very frequently because it is the Digi tagline. I always salute Digi for making hilarious advertisement through posters and commercials. Damn FUNNY!!

The very next day, Hotlink was breakdown for the entire day, unable to make and receive phone calls. All you get on the screen : SOS calls only. Many people had been complaining then.

My brother used to brag how awesome Hotlink compared to Digi and that I was using Digi. That day itself, I full blast bragged about how great is Digi and my brother had to keep his mouth shut and small smile. Time to change.

When I was online, my friends asked me am I going to change to Digi because of my personal message. Hehehe!! Actually that personal message has nothing to do with telecommunication providers mind you.

We always feel comfortable in our comfort zone and didn't wanna change. Yeah, like me now, I'm feeling really good although some "things" may attacked me once in a while, however I still coped well.

Interference brings changes, changes brings adaption. *sigh* I need to adapt to a new identity. Identity that I really don't need, don't mind of not having it, don't care if there isn't.

I WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING, SOMETHING GOOD...BUT NOT NOW. WAIT TILL I'M 100% CONFIRM AND SURE! TWO GOOD NEWS! YAYYYY!!


So adaption doesn't have to be very bad right?

.(^_^).




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I know wat is de 2 good news.haha *wink