04 April 2008

Reading a book

I couldn't recalled when was the last time I really read a whole book. I used to read back in high school days especially Sweet Valley High.

Since I was back, I wanted to borrow some books to kill time but I found out there were 2 books from the state library which have been long overdue; coming to a year, were still parking in my bookshelf.

GOSHHH!!!

I forget to return when I left for KL last year. I bet the fine wouldn't be at any cheap rates. oohhh nooo!! Got to dig my purse for my forgetfulness. =( Now I can't borrow any books unless I settle the fine first. My name is surely BLACK LISTED in the computer, showing - Prohibited to borrow any books unless books are returned and fine is being settle.

But I came to know there is a Forgiving Month each year, which you dropped the overdue date books into a transparent box. WHEN? anyone knows?

Because I didn't want to pay, I have to suffer the consequences for the time being, no books are allow to be borrowed from the library.

Anyway, I've been reading this book, borrowed from a friend.

Author : Rev. George Ong, Singapore

I'd rate the book 3 out of 5. It enlighten your days after hard work. Let me share some laughter with you. Some you might need to think of the joke before you laugh.

***************

She was a college girl - poor in history but great on DATES.

Daisy : how was your blind date?
Grace : Terrible! he showed up in his 1928 Rolls Royce!

Daisy : WOW!He must be a rich man! What's so bad about the Rolls Royce?
Grace : He was the original owner!

He's such a slob; he only kisses his wife when he has no napkins.

Boyfriend : May I kiss you? (There was silence)
Boyfriend : May I please kiss you? (More silence)

Boyfriend : Are you deaf?

Girlfriend : NO. Are you paralysed?


My wife wants Olympic sex - once every four years.

My wife is like a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects.

A man hired a private investigator to trail his wife. He wanted to know where she was when he was cheating!

Martha : Lucy, I heard your husband is in hospital. What's the matter with him?
Lucy : It's his knee.
Martha : I never knew he had a knee problem.

Lucy : He didn't until I found another woman sitting on it.


All women's problems start with men :

Men-opause

Men-strual pain

Men-tal illness


************

Did you have enough? =)

I find some jokes to be real funny yet very true about us being human beings.

A mother takes 20 years to make a man of her boy and another woman makes a fool of him in 20 minutes.
------Woman out there agree? HAHAHAHA!!!

.your heart is healthy today.




No comments :