03 February 2008

Shadow


This plant is placed in front of my house door. I don't know what's the name though. Now, you may wonder, why am I showing you this greeny...



Actually this plant makes a good reflection on the wall. It has been there for quite some time and I never take notice of it until the reflection I saw on the house wall. So, I took a picture of it.



The part reflected on the wall

I kept looking at this photo. And I discovered something on it. Can you spot a head there? Take a look at the picture above before you scroll down.


.....................................


................................


............................


.......................................


.....................................


.................................


................................


.............................


..................................................


.......................................




A head right? It looks like those traditional puppets "Wayang kulit" to me

I was so free with nothing to do, I went to scrutinize the plant which part that makes the head. So many leaves, I hardly guess which part that forms the head.

Reflection
Clara Soo






1 comment :

Anonymous said...

gawd, u really r so free huh!