22 December 2008

Badminton racket. Yonex. - World Super Series -

Post 9.

I was supposed to blog about my Annual Dinner...but but I am sure everyone of you would wanna know about this first compared to my Annual Dinner which I bet mostly would have it in your own organization. Is just the theme is different like that. =.=

The major cause of me from being away of my blog for quite a while is because I'd been busy with this International event that caused chaos in my work place. =) It was a blast...very much affected in my time management.


and it is the World Super Series 2008 combination of the Badminton Association of Malaysia & Badminton World Federation.

Can't see. Zoom in. Up close.


Before, Upon, During and After their arrival and departure, I was super busy with the whole event here which they finalized in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah at a very last minute.

Flight changes,
Player changes,
Room changes,
The charging account changes, the blurriness of the group checking it, duplicate reservations...oh gosh..the list went on every single day when they were around.

Even that happened, you knew I would have the higher chances of seeing them personally or get in contact with them easily. Yes, you are very right. However, the quantity of work I've got to handle back me off from having a sneak time to actually have a proper picture or a short talk. What I did was, deal with the organizer, rushed here and there...

=( =( Double sadness!

At least I've got..


Free pass!! Yes..free..Pass that is sold at RM1000!

With this pass, I could accessed in every game, every day, sit anywhere. I was at the edge of turning dead, I motivated myself by saying to myself "Please grant me a ticket. At least one. It is once in a lifetime experience." LOL! So I approached my superior to try and asked for it. And never knew we could actually got them.

Some shots from the game...


Malaysia Spirit! I love the crowd.



Once in A Blue Moon to see the player, LIVE!

=( None of the photos me and any players. So damn pathetic!

Oh, congratz, Lee Chong Wei won which I knew he would. haha!


The men's double, Tan Boon Hiong and Koo Ken Khiat. They won too!


Finally, this big group left. They had been occupying/housing the hotel for a week and it's time to leave. And my heart just felt a bit at ease. Hehe..because it was really hectic when they were around. I surrendered. No more BIG GROUP AT LAST MINUTE EVER please. It is a nightmare!


Send off the organizer and got this


Yes, for free again. =)

Too BIG! Haiz...can't show off again and wear when I go jalan-jalan.

Bah, alright. That's what I eagerly wanted to share.
**Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle all the way**
Got all the things needed for the celebration yet?



1 comment :

Mei-Wah said...

merry christmas to you clara!!! have a joyous one~

ooo... dapat guest pass! what a honor~ :)